Content and Community Guideline
We strictly prohibit, and you agree not to upload to or through the Services, any User Content that includes any of the following:
- Privacy and Intellectual Property:
- Privacy violation, any private information of any third party, including images, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, numbers and features in any personal identity document (e.g., social security numbers, passport numbers, etc.) or credit card numbers, unless the contact information is necessary to complete a sale posted in a classified ad; or
- Violation of intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright or patent infringement or counterfeit products.
- Sexual Exploitation of Minors or Adults
- Minors, content that shows minors in a sexualized context; or
- Sexual exploitation, depicts, threatens or promotes sexual violence, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation, or contains a significant amount of or prominently features obscene or profane language.
- Violence and Incitement
- Incitement, any content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm; or
- Shocking content, contains gruesome, graphic, or disgusting accounts or imagery; depicts acts of violence.
- Hate Speech and Harassment
- Discriminatory, discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition;
- Harassment, harasses, intimidates, or bullies an individual or group of individuals; threatens or advocates for harm to oneself or others; exploits others through extortion;
- Inflammatory, any content that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonize people, especially trolling, or is intended to harass, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- Threat, any content that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence; or
- Defamatory, any content which is defamatory of any person.
- Misrepresentation and Spam
- Fraud, wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain;
- Misrepresentation, promotes content, products, or services using false, dishonest, or deceptive claims;
- Lack of qualification, any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide, or falsely implies having an affiliation with, or endorsement by, another individual, organization, product, or service;
- Dishonest behavior, including helping users to mislead others or promote any form of hacking or cracking and/or provide users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides unauthorized access to software, servers, or websites;
- Spam, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other prohibited form of solicitation; or
- Virus, files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Illegal and Regulated products, Services or Activities
- Illegal products or services, including any goods, services, or content that violates applicable laws or legal rights of others;
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives, including firearms or sporting or recreational guns that can cause serious harm if misused; components or equipment essential to or that enhances the functionality of a firearm; illegal knives;
- Online real money gambling, real money games of chance or real money lotteries, including online real money casinos, sportsbooks, bingo, or poker;
- Drugs and drug-related products, including recreational drugs, prescription drugs or unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements, or controlled substances;
- Alcohol sale or misuse;
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia;
- Pet sales, except re-homing with a small adoption fee (lower than $50), animal parts;
- Endangered or threatened species, promotes the sale of products obtained from endangered or threatened species; or
- Surveillance equipment, including spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable your access to the Services at our discretion for any reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, violation of the above content and community guideline or any other provisions in the Agreement.
Global News Collector respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that users of our Services do the same. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of the material on the Services that you claim is infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (for example, the URL of the webpage);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The contact information for the Copyright Agent for Global News Collector is as follows:
Global News Media, Inc.
Attn.: Legal Department
700 W. El Camino Real, Suite 108
Mountain View, CA 94040
Email: [email protected]@gmail.com